Chancellor Search Committee
|Board of Trustees||Joan Barram||Vice President, Board of Trustees|
|Community||Kathleen Santora||President, Foothill-De Anza Foundation Board of Directors|
|Peter Landsberger||Member, Foothill-De Anza Foundation Board of Directors|
|Administrators||Dorene Novotny||Vice Chancellor, Human Resources and Equal Opportunity|
|Christina Espinosa-Pieb||Vice President, Instruction, De Anza College|
|Bernata Slater||Vice President, Financial & Administrative Services, Foothill College|
|Faculty||Randy Bryant||Automotive Technology Instructor, De Anza College|
|Carolyn Holcroft||Biology Instructor, Foothill College|
|Kathy Perino||Mathematics Instructor, Foothill College|
|Classified||Margaret Bdzil||Senior Program Coordinator, De Anza College|
|Manny Respicio||Police Officer, Central Services|
|Chris White||Program Coordinator II, Central Services|
|Students||Josh Rosales||President, Associated Students of Foothill College|
|Pedro Enriquez||De Anza Associated Student Body|
|EEO||Elaine Kuo||College Researcher, Central Services|
|Ex-officio||Mike Brandy||Search Liaison|
|Ex-officio||Pamila Fisher||ACCT Search Consultant|
CHARGE TO THE CHANCELLOR SEARCH COMMITTEE
The Board of Trustees of the Foothill-De Anza Community College District charges the Chancellor Search Committee to:
- Conduct an open and inclusive national search that supports the District goals of diversity and equal opportunity providing equal consideration and opportunities for all qualified candidates.
- Act in the best interest of the District in selecting candidates who best meet the needs of our diverse student population.
- Assist in the development of the Position Announcement including the desired qualifications for Chancellor.
- Develop job related interview questions designed to distinguish candidates who will best meet the needs of students, the colleges and the district.
- Accept that this process is confidential and subject to laws and regulations on privacy and access and agree to abide by the Guiding Principles for Search and Selection Committee Members.
- Follow the timeline established by the Search committee to bring recommendations to the Board of Trustees in a timely manner.
- Make regular reports to the Board and to the Foothill-De Anza community on the progress of the search.
- Respect the roles and contributions of all members of the committee and work toward consensus in selecting qualified candidates who will best serve the District.